1. Balagué F, Mannion AF, Pellisé F, Cedraschi C. Non-specific low back pain. The lancet. 2012;379(9814):482-91.
2. Qaseem A, Wilt TJ, McLean RM, Forciea MA. Noninvasive treatments for acute, subacute, and chronic low back pain: a clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians. Annals of internal medicine. 2017;166(7):514-30.
3. Decker MJ, Torry MR, Wyland DJ, Sterett WI, Steadman JR. Gender differences in lower extremity kinematics, kinetics and energy absorption during landing. Clinical biomechanics. 2003;18(7):662-9.
4. Salci Y, Kentel BB, Heycan C, Akin S, Korkusuz F. Comparison of landing maneuvers between male and female college volleyball players. Clinical biomechanics. 2004;19(6):622-8.
5. Podraza JT, White SC. Effect of knee flexion angle on ground reaction forces, knee moments and muscle co-contraction during an impact-like deceleration landing: implications for the non-contact mechanism of ACL injury. The Knee. 2010;17(4):291-5.
6. Deyo RA, Von Korff M, Duhrkoop D. Opioids for low back pain. Bmj. 2015;350.
7. Gouttebarge V, Jonkers R, Moen M, Verhagen E, Wylleman P, Kerkhoffs G. The prevalence and risk indicators of symptoms of common mental disorders among current and former Dutch elite athletes. Journal of sports sciences. 2017;35(21):2148-56.
8. Li Y, Hresko MT. Lumbar spine surgery in athletes:: outcomes and return-to-play criteria. Clinics in sports medicine. 2012;31(3):487-98.
9. Ali AJ, Al‐Owaihan A. Islamic work ethic: a critical review. Cross cultural management: An international Journal. 2008.
10. Ali AJ. The Islamic work ethic in Arabia. The Journal of psychology. 1992;126(5):507-19.
11. Grossman P. Mindfulness: awareness informed by an embodied ethic. Mindfulness. 2015;6(1):17-22.
12. Moore E. A Comparison of Work Ethic among High School Athletes and Non Athletes. 2017.
13. Timco LJ. The relationship between participation in physical activity and work ethic in college students. 2010.
14. Burton L, Peachey JW. Ethical leadership in intercollegiate sport: Challenges, opportunities, future directions. Journal of Intercollegiate Sport. 2014;7(1):1-10.
15. Motowidlo SJ, Kell HJ. Job performance. Handbook of Psychology, Second Edition. 2012;12.
16. Viswesvaran C, Ones DS. Perspectives on models of job performance. International Journal of Selection and Assessment. 2000;8(4):216-26.
17. Drannan JD. The relationship between physical exercise and job performance: The mediating effects of subjective health and good mood: Bangkok University; 2016.
18. Vischer JC. The effects of the physical environment on job performance: towards a theoretical model of workspace stress. Stress and health: Journal of the International Society for the Investigation of Stress. 2007;23(3):175-84.
19. Castro-Sánchez AM, Lara-Palomo IC, Matarán-Peñarrocha GA, Fernández-Sánchez M, Sánchez-Labraca N, Arroyo-Morales M. Kinesio Taping reduces disability and pain slightly in chronic non-specific low back pain: a randomised trial. Journal of physiotherapy. 2012;58(2):89-95.
20. Paoloni M, Bernetti A, Fratocchi G, Mangone M, Parrinello L, Del Pilar Cooper M, et al. Kinesio Taping applied to lumbar muscles influences clinical and electromyographic characteristics in chronic low back pain patients. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2011;47(2):237-44.
21. AlBahel F, Hafez AR, Zakaria AR, Al-Ahaideb A, Buragadda S, Melam GR. Kinesio taping for the treatment of mechanical low back pain. World Appl Sci J. 2013;22(1):78-84.
22. Hagen L, Hebert JJ, Dekanich J, Koppenhaver S. The effect of elastic therapeutic taping on back extensor muscle endurance in patients with low back pain: a randomized, controlled, crossover trial. journal of orthopaedic & sports physical therapy. 2015;45(3):215-9.
23. Kim J, Kim S, Shim J, Kim H, Moon S, Lee N, et al. Effects of McKenzie exercise, Kinesio taping, and myofascial release on the forward head posture. Journal of physical therapy science. 2018;30(8):1103-7.
24. Russo L, Bartolucci P, Ardigò LP, Padulo J, Pausic J, Iacono AD. An exploratory study on the acute effects of proprioceptive exercise and/or neuromuscular taping on balance performance. 2018.
25. Hanson JH, Ostrem JD, Davies BL. Effect of kinesiology taping on upper torso mobility and shoulder pain and disability in US masters national championship swimmers: an exploratory study. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. 2019;42(4):247-53.
26. Maurer C, Mergner T, Bolha B, Hlavacka F. Human balance control during cutaneous stimulation of the plantar soles. Neuroscience letters. 2001;302(1):45-8.
27. Priplata AA, Niemi JB, Harry JD, Lipsitz LA, Collins JJ. Vibrating insoles and balance control in elderly people. The lancet. 2003;362(9390):1123-4.
28. Chen T-h, Chou L-W, Tsai M-W, Lo M-J, Kao M-J. Effectiveness of a heel cup with an arch support insole on the standing balance of the elderly. Clinical interventions in aging. 2014;9:351.
29. Corbin DM, Hart JM, McKeon PO, Ingersoll CD, Hertel J. The effect of textured insoles on postural control in double and single limb stance. Journal of sport rehabilitation. 2007;16(4):363-72.
30. Aَbdollahpour Darvishani M, Jafarnezhadgero A, Dehghani M. Frequency Domain Analysis of Ground Reaction Forces During Walking with and without Immediate Use of Textured Insoles in Blind Males. Journal of Paramedical Sciences & Rehabilitation. 2020;9(2):39-49.
31. Basford JR, Smith MA. Shoe insoles in the workplace. Orthopedics. 1988;11(2):285-8.
32. Leber C, Evanski P. A comparison of shoe insole materials in plantar pressure relief. Prosthetics and Orthotics International. 1986;10(3):135-8.
33. Konno S, Kikuchi S, Nagaosa Y. The relationship between intramuscular pressure of the paraspinal muscles and low back pain. Spine. 1994;19(19):2186-9.
34. Redfern MS, Chaffin DB. Influence of flooring on standing fatigue. Human factors. 1995;37(3):570-81.
35. Robbins S, Gouw GJ, McClaran J. Shoe sole thickness and hardness influence balance in older men. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1992;40(11):1089-94.
36. McCulloch MU, Brunt D, Vander Linden D. The effect of foot orthotics and gait velocity on lower limb kinematics and temporal events of stance. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. 1993;17(1):2-10.
37. Bonanno DR, Landorf KB, Menz HB. Pressure-relieving properties of various shoe inserts in older people with plantar heel pain. Gait & posture. 2011;33(3):385-9.
38. Tang UH, Zügner R, Lisovskaja V, Karlsson J, Hagberg K, Tranberg R. Comparison of plantar pressure in three types of insole given to patients with diabetes at risk of developing foot ulcers–a two-year, randomized trial. Journal of clinical & translational endocrinology. 2014;1(4):121-32.
39. Shanthikumar S, Low Z, Falvey E, McCrory P, Franklyn-Miller A. The effect of gait velocity on calcaneal balance at heel strike; Implications for orthotic prescription in injury prevention. Gait & posture. 2010;31(1):9-12.
40. Silver-Thorn B, Herrmann A, Current T, McGuire J. Effect of ankle orientation on heel loading and knee stability for post-stroke individuals wearing ankle-foot orthoses. Prosthetics and orthotics international. 2011;35(2):150-62.
41. Faul F, Erdfelder E, Lang A-G, Buchner A. G* Power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behavior research methods. 2007;39(2):175-91.
42. Brown GP, Donatelli R, Catlin PA, Wooden MJ. The effect of two types of foot orthoses on rearfoot mechanics. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. 1995;21(5):258-67.
43. Windle C, Gregory S, Dixon S. The shock attenuation characteristics of four different insoles when worn in a military boot during running and marching. Gait & posture. 1999;9(1):31-7.
44. Light L, McLellan G, Klenerman L. Skeletal transients on heel strike in normal walking with different footwear. Journal of biomechanics. 1980;13(6):477-80.
45. McGlone F, Reilly D. The cutaneous sensory system. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2010;34(2):148-59.
46. Lumpkin EA, Caterina MJ. Mechanisms of sensory transduction in the skin. Nature. 2007;445(7130):858-65.
47. Kase K. Development of Kinesio, Taping Perfect Manual. 1996.