1. Lee, E.,Brown, Vance, A. Ferrigno. Training for Speed, Agility, and Quickness. 3rd ed. Human Kinetics; 2005.
2. Paul, Gamble. Training for Sports Speed and Agility- An Evidence-Based Approach. Routledge; 2011.
3. Dawes J, Roozen M. Developing-agility-and-quickness. New York, New York, USA: Human Kinetics; 2012.
4. JM S, WB Y. Agility literature review: classifications, training and testing. Journal of Sports Sciences, 2006;24(9):919-932.
5. Kainoa P, Kent M, John G, Michael I, Acourse A.. Reliability and Validity of the T-Test as a Measure of Agility, Leg Power, and Leg Speed in College-Aged Men and Women. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2000;14(4):443–50.
6. Spiteri T, Newton RU, Nimphius S. Neuromuscular strategies contributing to faster multidirectional agility performance. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology, 2015;25(4):629–36.
7. Spasic M, Krolo A, Zenic N, Delextrat A, Sekulic D. Reactive agility performance in handball; development and evaluation of a sport-specific measurement protocol. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 2015;14(3):501–6.
8. Ashburn A, Kampshoff C, Burnett M, Stack E, Pickering RM, Verheyden G. Sequence and onset of whole-body coordination when turning in response to a visual trigger: Comparing people with Parkinson’s disease and healthy adults. Gait Posture, 2014;39(1):278–83.
9. Patla AE, Adkin A, Ballard T. Online steering: coordination and control of body center of mass, head and body reorientation. Exp Brain Res. 1999; 3;129(4):0629–34.
10. Houck JR, Duncan A, Haven KED. Comparison of frontal plane trunk kinematics and hip and knee moments during anticipated and unanticipated walking and side step cutting tasks. Gait Posture, 2006;24(3):314–22.
11. Sasaki S, Nagano Y, Kaneko S, Sakurai T, Fukubayashi T. The relationship between performance and trunk movement during change of direction. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 2011;10(1):112–8.
12. Marshall BM, Franklyn-Miller AD, King EA, Moran KA, Strike SC, Falvey ÉC. Biomechanical factors associated with time to complete a change of direction cutting maneuver. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2014; 1;28(10):2845–51.
13. Kim JH, Lee KK, Kong SJ, An KO, Jeong JH, Lee YS. Effect of anticipation on lower extremity biomechanics during side-and cross-cutting maneuvers in young soccer players. American Journal of Sports Medicine, 2014;42(8):1985–92.
14. El-Gohary M, Holmstrom L, Huisinga J, King E, McNames J, Horak F. Upper limb joint angle tracking with inertial sensors. In: Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, EMBS. 2011; 5629–32.
15. McGinnis RS, Cain SM, Davidson SP, Vitali R V., McLean SG, Perkins NC. Inertial sensor and cluster analysis for discriminating agility run technique. IFAC-Papers.OnLine. 2015;28(20):423–8.
16. Hojka V, Stastny P, Rehak T, Gołas A, Mostowik A, Zawart M, et al. A systematic review of the main factors that determine agility in sport using structural equation modeling. Journal of Human Kinetics, 2016; 1; 52(1):115–23.
17. Young WB, Dawson B, Henry GJ. Agility and Change-of-Direction Speed are Independent Skills: Implications for Training for Agility in Invasion Sports. The International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 2015; 12;10(1):159–69.
18. Henry G, Dawson B, Lay B, Young W. Validity of a Reactive Agility Test for Australian Football. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, 2011; 6; 534–545.
19. Muniroglu S, Subak E., A Comparison of 5, 10, 30 Meters Sprint, Modified T-Test, Arrowhead and Illinois Agility Tests on Football Referees. Journal of Education and Training Studies, 2018; 13; 6(8):70–76.
20. Hachana Y, Chaabène H, Nabli MA, Attia A, Moualhi J, Farhat N, et al. Test-retest reliability, criterion-related validity, and minimal detectable change of the Illinois agility test in male team sport athletes. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2013;27(10):2752–9.
21. Raya MA, Gailey RS, Gaunaurd IA, Jayne DM, Campbell SM, Gagne E, et al. Comparison of three agility tests with male servicemembers: Edgren Side Step Test, T-Test, and Illinois Agility Test. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 2013;50(7):951–60.
22. Farrow D, Young W, Bruce L. The development of a test of reactive agility for netball: A new methodology. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 2005;8(1):52–60.
23. Sekulic D, Krolo A, Spasic M, Uljevic O, Peric M. The Development of a New Stopʼn’go Reactive-Agility Test. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2014; 23;28(11):3306–12.
24. Hay J. The biomechanics of sports techniques. Prentice-Hall; 1978.
25. Tsitskaris G, Theoharopoulos A GA. Speed, speed dribble and agility of male basketball players playing in different positions. Journal of Human Movement Studies, 2003;45(1):21–30.
26. Sekulic D, Spasic M, Mirkov D, Cavar M, Sattler T. Gender-specific influences of balance, speed, and power on agility performance. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2013 Mar;27(3):802–11.
27. Markovic G, Sekulic D, Markovic M. Is agility related to strength qualities? - Analysis in latent space. Cell Antropol. 2007;31(3):787–93.
28. Yanci J, Arcos A, Mendiguchia J, Brughelli M. Relationships between sprinting, agility one- and two-leg vertical and horizontal jump in soccer players. Kinesiology. 2014;46(2):194–201.