1. Chaudhary C, Jhajharia B. Effects of plyometric exercises on selected motor abilities of university level female basketball players. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2010;44(Suppl 1):i23-i.
2. Drost E. Validity and reliability in social science research. Education Research and perspectives. 2011;38(1):105-23.
3. Rubio DM, Berg-Weger M, Tebb SS, Lee ES. Objectifying content validity: Conducting a content validity study in social work research. Social work research. 2003;27(2):94-104.
4. Thomas N, Baker J. Optimised and non-optimised high intensity cycle ergometry and running ability in international rugby union players. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2002; 36(5): 389-389.
5. Cooper S, Baker J, Eaton Z, Matthews N. A simple multistage field test for the prediction of anaerobic capacity in female games players. British journal of sports medicine. 2004;38(6):784-9.
6. Ting HY, Tan YWD, Lau B. Potential and limitations of Kinect for badminton performance analysis and profiling. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016;9(45):1-5.
7. Sassi RH, Dardouri W, Yahmed MH, Gmada N, Mahfoudhi ME, Gharbi Z. Relative and absolute reliability of a modified agility T-test and its relationship with vertical jump and straight sprint. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2009;23(6):1644-51.
8. Kusuma DWY, Raharjo HP, Taathadi M. Introducing a new agility test in badminton. American Journal of Sports Science. 2015;3(1):18-28.
9. Bapiran M, Rajabi H, Yousefi M. Designing of the specific anaerobic power test for basketball. Sport Physiology. 2015;7(27):31-44.
10. Mirzaei B, Curby DG, Rahmani-Nia F, Moghadasi M. Physiological profile of elite Iranian junior freestyle wrestlers. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2009;23(8):2339-44.
11. MacIntosh BR, Rishaug P, Svedahl K. Assessment of peak power and short-term work capacity. European journal of applied physiology. 2003;88(6):572-9.
12. Farrow D, Young W, Bruce L. The development of a test of reactive agility for netball: a new methodology. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2005;8(1):52-60.
13. Baker J, Ramsbottom R, Hazeldine R. Maximal shuttle running over 40 m as a measure of anaerobic performance. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 1993;27(4):228-32.
14. Matavulj D, Kukolj M, Ugarkovic D, Tihanyi J, Jaric S. Effects of pylometric training on jumping performance in junior basketball players. Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2001;41(2):159-64.
15. Chin M-K, Wong AS, So RC, Siu OT, Steininger K, Lo D. Sport specific fitness testing of elite badminton players. British journal of sports medicine. 1995;29(3):153-7.
16. Kirby RF. Kirby's guide to fitness and motor performance tests: BenOak Publishing Company; 1991.
17. Brown ME, Mayhew JL, Boleach L. Effect of plyometric training on vertical jump performance in high school basketball players. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 1986;26(1):1-4.
18. Frederick M, Hamid D, Omar A, Hasan K, Soeed K, Zulkapri I. Badminton: specific movement agility testing system. Mohe, 2014.