1. Naderi M, Bahrami A, Khajavi D. The Effect of Physical Exercise and PETTLEP Mental Imagery (Constant and Variable) on Learning Basketball Free Throw Task. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement. 2017;9(1):137-55.
2. Black CB, Wright DL. Can observational practice facilitate error recognition and movement production? Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 2000;71(4):331-9.
3. Zarrinkalam E, Ebadi Fara M. The Effect of Resistance Training on Performance of Gross Motor Skills and Balance in Children with Spastic Cerebral Palsy. Journal of Sport Biomechanics. 2016;1(3):53-60.
4. Wulf G, Raupach M, Pfeiffer F. Self-controlled observational practice enhances learning. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 2005;76(1):107-11.
5. Bandura A. Social foundations of thought and action. Englewood Cliffs, NJ. 1986;1986.
6. Wulf G, Shea CH. Principles derived from the study of simple skills do not generalize to complex skill learning. Psychonomic bulletin & review. 2002;9(2):185-211.
7. McCullagh P, Meyer KN. Learning versus correct models: Influence of model type on the learning of a free-weight squat lift. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 1997;68(1):56-61.
8. Hodges NJ, Williams AM, Hayes SJ, Breslin G. What is modelled during observational learning? Journal of sports sciences. 2007;25(5):531-45.
9. Vogt S, Thomaschke R. From visuo-motor interactions to imitation learning: behavioural and brain imaging studies. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2007;25(5):497-517.
10. Ste-Marie DM, Law B, Rymal AM, Jenny O, Hall C, McCullagh P. Observation interventions for motor skill learning and performance: an applied model for the use of observation. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2012;5(2):145-76.
11. Andrieux M, Proteau L. Observational learning: Tell beginners what they are about to watch and they will learn better. Frontiers in psychology. 2016;7:51.
12. Shea CH, Wright DL, Wulf G, Whitacre C. Physical and observational practice afford unique learning opportunities. Journal of motor behavior. 2000;32(1):27-36.
13. Casey A, Goodyear VA. Can cooperative learning achieve the four learning outcomes of physical education? A review of literature. Quest. 2015;67(1):56-72.
14. Sahraeian I, Vaezmousavi M, Khabiri M. The Effects of Cooperative Learning on Adherence to Handball Exercise: Mediating Role of Sport Self-Efficacy and Enjoyment2015.
15. Shams A, Abdoli B, ShamsipoorDehkordi P. The Effects of Cooperative, Competitive, and Individual Learning on Students' Physical Readiness. Quarterly Journal Of Education. 2014;30(3):141-56.
16. Hosseini R, Norasteh AA, Nemati N. Comparing the Balance of Male Athletes Aged 11-14 Years With and Without Genu Varum. Journal of Sport Biomechanics. 2019;4(4):54-65.
17. Shams A, Nosratabadi ME. The effect of contextual interference and practice type on learning badminton services. 2016.
18. Dyson B. The implementation of cooperative learning in an elementary physical education program. Journal of teaching in Physical Education. 2002;22(1):69-85.
19. Shea CH, Wulf G, Whltacre C. Enhancing training efficiency and effectiveness through the use of dyad training. Journal of motor behavior. 1999;31(2):119-25.
20. Wulf G, Mornell A. Insights about practice from the perspective of motor learning: a review. Music Performance Research. 2008;2:1-25.
21. Granados C, Wulf G. Enhancing motor learning through dyad practice: contributions of observation and dialogue. Research quarterly for exercise and sport. 2007;78(3):197-203.
22. parvinpour s, Sheikh M, Hemayattalab R, Bagherzadeh F. The Effect of Dyad Training on Learning Front Crawl Swimming. Journal of Motor Learning and Movement. 2017;9(1):1-14.
23. McNevin NH, Wulf G, Carlson C. Effects of attentional focus, self-control, and dyad training on motor learning: implications for physical rehabilitation. Physical therapy. 2000;80(4):373-85.
24. Pourmorad Kohan P, Hatami F, baghaiyan m. The Effects of Sensory Modalities of Mental Imagery on Learning Lay-up Shot in Basketball P. Pour Morad Kohan, F. Hatami, M. Baghaiyan2018. 173-88 p.
25. See KC, Chua JW, Verstegen D, Van Merrienboer JJ, Van Mook WN. Focused echocardiography: Dyad versus individual training in an authentic clinical context. Journal of critical care. 2019;49:50-5.
26. Tolsgaard MG, Madsen ME, Ringsted C, Oxlund BS, Oldenburg A, Sorensen JL, et al. The effect of dyad versus individual simulation‐based ultrasound training on skills transfer. Medical education. 2015;49(3):286-95.
27. Wulf G, Clauss A, Shea CH, Whitacre CA. Benefits of self-control in dyad practice. Research quarterly for exercise and sport. 2001;72(3):299-303.
28. Panzer S, Haab T, Massing M, Pfeifer C, Shea CH. Dyad training protocols and the development of a motor sequence representation. Acta psychologica. 2019;201:102947.