1. Wieczorek J, Wieczorek A, Jadczak Ł, Śliwowski R, Pietrzak M. Physical activity and injuries and overstraining syndromes in sitting volleyball players. Studies in Physical Culture & Tourism. 2007;14.
2. Danis D, Mikuła W. Injuries and overstraining syndromes in wheelchair basketball players. Medycyna Sportowa. 1999;12(101):15-7.
3. Di Russo F, Bultrini A, Brunelli S, Delussu AS, Polidori L, Taddei F, Traballesi M, Spinelli D. Benefits of sports participation for executive function in disabled athletes. Journal of Neurotrauma. 2010;27(12):2309-19.
4. Hutzler Y, Chacham-Guber A, Reiter S. Psychosocial effects of reverse-integrated basketball activity compared to separate and no physical activity in young people with physical disability. Research in developmental disabilities. 2013; 34(1):579-87.
5. Akasaka K, Takakura Y, Okuma O, Kusano S, Suyama T, Yamamoto M, Oi N, Takahashi K, Kunisawa Y. SF-36 Health survey in disabled sitting volleyball players in Japan. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2003;15(2):71-3.
6. Vute R. Scoring skills performances of the top international men's sitting volleyball teams. Acta Universitatis Palackianae Olomucensis. Gymnica. 1999;29(2).
7. Vute R. Teaching and coaching volleyball for the disabled:foundation course handbook (2nd Ed), Faculty of Education,University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, 2009.
8. Jeoung B. Relationship between sitting volleyball performance and field fitness of sitting volleyball players in Korea. Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation. 2017;13(6):647.
9. Molik B, Morgulec-Adamowicz N, Marszałek J, Kosmol A, Rutkowska I, Jakubicka A, Kaliszewska E, Kozłowski R, Kurowska M, Ploch E, Mustafins P. Evaluation of game performance in elite male sitting volleyball players. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly. 2017;34(2):104-24.
10. Marszalek J, Molik B, Gomez MA, Skučas K, Lencse-Mucha J, Rekowski W, Pokvytyte V, Rutkowska I, Kaźmierska-Kowalewska K. Relationships between anaerobic performance, field tests and game performance of sitting volleyball players. Journal of human kinetics. 2015;48(1):25-32.
11. Nuri L, Shadmehr A, Ghotbi N, Attarbashi Moghadam B. Reaction time and anticipatory skill of athletes in open and closed skill-dominated sport. European journal of sport science. 2013;13(5):431-6.
12. Mudric M, Cuk I, Nedeljkovic A, Jovanovic S, Jaric S. Evaluation of Video-based method for the measurement of reaction time in specific sport situation. International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport. 2015;15(3):1077-89.
13.Brisswalter J, Arcelin R, Audiffren M, Delignieres D. Influence of physical exercise on simple reaction time: effect of physical fitness. Perceptual and motor skills. 1997;85(3):1019-27.
14. Jafarnezhadgero A, Fatollahi A, Amirzadeh N, Siahkouhian M, Granacher U. Ground reaction forces and muscle activity while walking on sand versus stable ground in individuals with pronated feet compared with healthy controls. PloS one. 2019;14(9):e0223219.
15. Jafarnezhadgero A, Madadi-Shad M, McCrum C, Karamanidis K. Effects of Corrective Training on Drop Landing Ground Reaction Force Characteristics and Lower Limb Kinematics in Older Adults With Genu Valgus: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Aging & Physical Activity. 2019;27(1): 9-17.
16. Jafarnezhadgero A, Alavi-Mehr SM, Granacher U. Effects of anti-pronation shoes on lower limb kinematics and kinetics in female runners with pronated feet: The role of physical fatigue. PloS one. 2019;14(5):e0216818.