1. Zahálka F, Malý T, Malá L, Ejem M, Zawartka M. Kinematic analysis of volleyball attack in the net center with various types of take-off. Journal of human kinetics. 2017;58(1):261-71.
2. Amritpal S, Deol N, editors. Kinematic Analysis of Spikers of Volleyball. Abstracts-4th National Conference on Multidisciplinary Approach in Physical Education, University Patiala; 2010.
3. Castro J, Souza A, Mesquita I. Attack efficacy in volleyball: elite male teams. Perceptual and motor skills. 2011;113(2):395-408.
4. Singh H, Singh D. Biomechanical analysis of spiking skill in volleyball. 2017.
5. Yiannis L, Panagiotis K. Evolution in men’s volleyball skills and tactics as evidenced in the Athens 2004 Olympic Games. International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport. 2005;5(2):1-8.
6. Fatahi A, Sadeghi H, Yousefian Molla R, Ameli M. Selected Kinematic Characteristics Analysis of Knee and Ankle Joints During Block Jump Among Elite Junior Volleyball Players. Physical Treatment. 2019,9 (3)161-8.
7. Vaverka F, Jandačka D, Zahradník D, Uchytil J, Farana R, Supej M, et al. Effect of an arm swing on countermovement vertical jump performance in elite volleyball players: FINAL. Journal of human kinetics. 2016;53(1):41-50.
8. Amasay T. Static block jump techniques in volleyball: Upright versus squat starting positions. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2008;22(4):1242-8.
9. Sinsurin K, Srisangboriboon S, Vachalathiti R. Side-to-side differences in lower extremity biomechanics during multi-directional jump landing in volleyball athletes. European journal of sport science. 2017;17(6):699-709.
10. Eckenrode B. Gymnasts. The Japanese Journal of Physical Fitness. 2012;6:52-7.
11. Challoumas D, Artemiou A. Predictors of attack performance in high-level male volleyball players. International journal of sports physiology and performance. 2018;13(9):1230-6.
12. Hamill J, Knutzen KM. Biomechanical basis of human movement: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
13. Zahradnik D, Jandacka D, Uchytil J, Farana R, Hamill J. Lower extremity mechanics during landing after a volleyball block as a risk factor for anterior cruciate ligament injury. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2015;16(1):53-8.
14. Reeser JC, Bahr R. Handbook of sports medicine and science, Volleyball: John Wiley & Sons; 2017.
15. Robertson DGE, Caldwell GE, Hamill J, Kamen G, Whittlesey S. Research methods in biomechanics: Human kinetics; 2013.
16. Ruddock A, Winter E. Jumping depends on impulse not power. Journal of sports sciences. 2015;34(6):584-5.
17. Jurkojć J, Michnik R, Czapla K. Mathematical modelling as a tool to assessment of loads in volleyball player’s shoulder joint during spike. Journal of sports sciences. 2017;35(12):1179-86.
18. Brazo-Sayavera J, Nikolaidis PT, Camacho-Cardenosa A, Camacho-Cardenosa M, Timón R, Olivares PR. Acute effects of block jumps in female volleyball players: the role of performance level. Sports. 2017;5(2):30.
19. Lobietti R, Coleman S, Pizzichillo E, Merni F. Landing techniques in volleyball. Journal of sports sciences. 2010;28(13):1469-76.
20. Kabacinski J, Dworak LB, Murawa M, Ostarello J, Rzepnicka A, Maczynski J. A comparison of take-off dynamics during three different spikes, block and counter-movement jump in female volleyball players. The Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 2016;56(12):1482.