1. Buchheit RG, Guan H, Mahajanam S, Wong F. Active corrosion protection and corrosion sensing in chromate-free organic coatings. Progress in Organic Coatings. 2003;47(3-4):174-82.
2. Hong Y, Li JX, Wong ASK, Robinson PD. Effects of load carriage on heart rate, blood pressure and energy expenditure in children. Ergonomics. 2000;43(6):717-27.
3. Motmans R, Tomlow S, Vissers D. Trunk muscle activity in different modes of carrying schoolbags. Ergonomics. 2006;49(2):127-38.
4. Chow D, Ou Z, Wang X, Lai A. Short-term effects of backpack load placement on spine deformation and repositioning error in schoolchildren. Ergonomics. 2010;53(1):56-64.
5. Gelalis I, Ristanis S, Nikolopoulos A, Politis A, Rigas C, Xenakis T. Loading rate patterns in scoliotic children during gait: the impact of the schoolbag carriage and the importance of its position. European Spine Journal. 2012;21(10):1936-41.
6. Chow DH-K, Hin CK-F, Ou D, Lai A. Carry-over effects of backpack carriage on trunk posture and repositioning ability. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2011;41(5):530-5.
7. Dianat I, Javadivala Z, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Asl Hashemi A, Haslegrave CM. The use of schoolbags and musculoskeletal symptoms among primary school children: are the recommended weight limits adequate? Ergonomics. 2013;56(1):79-89.
8. Dockrell S, Simms C, Blake C. Schoolbag carriage and schoolbag-related musculoskeletal discomfort among primary school children. Applied Ergonomics. 2015;51:281-90.
9. Ramprasad M, Alias J, Raghuveer A. Effect of backpack weight on postural angles in preadolescent children. Indian pediatrics. 2010;47(7):575-80.
10. Daneshmandi H, Rahmani-Nia F, Hosseini S. Effect of carrying school backpacks on cardio-respiratory changes in adolescent students. Sport Sciences for Health. 2008;4(1-2):7-14.
11. Vredenburg K, Mao J-Y, Smith PW, Carey T, editors. A survey of user-centered design practice. Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems; 2002.
12. Alavi-Mehr SM, Jafarnezhadgero A, Salari-Esker F, Zago M. Acute effect of foot orthoses on frequency domain of ground reaction forces in male children with flexible flatfeet during walking. The Foot. 2018;37:77-84.
13. Jafarnezhadgero A, Madadi-Shad M, Alavi-Mehr SM, Granacher U. The long-term use of foot orthoses affects walking kinematics and kinetics of children with flexible flat feet: A randomized controlled trial. PloS one. 2018;13(10):e0205187.
14. Anbarian M, Jafarnezhad A. Knee malalignment influences the electromyographic activity of selected lower limb muscles during gait in boy adolescents. Gait & Posture. 2015;1(42):S39-S40.
15. Jafarnezhadgero A, Fatollahi A, Amirzadeh N, Siahkouhian M, Granacher U. Ground reaction forces and muscle activity while walking on sand versus stable ground in individuals with pronated feet compared with healthy controls. PloS one. 2019;14(9):e0223219.
16. Jafarnezhadgero A, Madadi-Shad M, McCrum C, Karamanidis K. Effects of Corrective Training on Drop Landing Ground Reaction Force Characteristics and Lower Limb Kinematics in Older Adults With Genu Valgus: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Aging & Physical Activity. 2019;27(1).
17. Jafarnezhadgero A, Madadi-Shad M, Esker FS, Robertson D. Do different methods for measuring joint moment asymmetry give the same results? Journal of bodywork and movement therapies. 2018;22(3):741-6.
18. Madadi-Shad M, Jafarnezhadgero AA, Sheikhalizade H, Dionisio VC. Effect of a corrective exercise program on gait kinetics and muscle activities in older adults with both low back pain and pronated feet: A double-blind, randomized controlled trial. Gait & Posture. 2020;76:339-45.
19. Legg S, Cruz C. Effect of single and double strap backpacks on lung function. Ergonomics. 2004;47(3):318-23.
20. Legg JW, Lewis CA, Parsons M, Ng T, Isacke CM. A novel PKC-regulated mechanism controls CD44–ezrin association and directional cell motility. Nature cell biology. 2002;4(6):399-407.
21. Hamlabadi M, Jafarnezhadgero A, Anoushirvani S. A preliminary design of new corrective and wireless thoracolumbar bracing for individuals with functional thoracolumbar kyphosis. 2019;2:33-6.