1. Jafarnezhadgero A, Madadi-Shad M, Alavi-Mehr SM, Granacher U. The long-term use of foot orthoses affects walking kinematics and kinetics of children with flexible flat feet. 2018.
2. Jafarnezhadgero A, Madadi-Shad M, Esker FS, Robertson D. Do different methods for measuring joint moment asymmetry give the same results? Journal of bodywork and movement therapies. 2018;22(3):741-6.
3. Jafarnezhadgero A, Majlesi M, Etemadi H, Hilfiker R, Knarr B, Shad MM. Effect of 16-week corrective training program on three dimensional joint moments of the dominant and non-dominant lower limbs during gait in children with genu varus deformity. Science & Sports. 2019.
4. Jafarnezhadgero A, Majlesi M, Madadi-Shad M. The effects of low arched feet on lower limb joints moment asymmetry during gait in children: A cross sectional study. The Foot. 2018;34:63-8.
5. Jafarnezhadgero A, Sorkhe E, Meamarbashi A. Efficacy of motion control shoes for reducing the frequency response of ground reaction forces in fatigued runners. Journal of Advanced Sport Technology. 2019;2(1):8-21.
6. Jafarnezhadgero AA, Majlesi M, Etemadi H, Robertson D. Rehabilitation improves walking kinematics in children with a knee varus: Randomized controlled trial. Annals of physical and rehabilitation medicine. 2018;61(3):125-34.
7. Jafarnezhadgero AA, Oliveira AS, Mousavi SH, Madadi-Shad M. Combining valgus knee brace and lateral foot wedges reduces external forces and moments in osteoarthritis patients. Gait & posture. 2018;59:104-10.
8. Jafarnezhadgero AA, Shad MM, Majlesi M, Granacher U. A comparison of running kinetics in children with and without genu varus: A cross sectional study. PloS one. 2017;12(9):e0185057.
9. Gil-Campos M. Aguilera CC, R. and Gil, A. A Ghrelin: a hormone regulating food intake and energy homeostasis. Br J Nutr. 2006;96(2):201-26.
10. Mohr M, Krustrup P, Bangsbo J. Fatigue in soccer: a brief review. Journal of sports sciences. 2005;23(6):593-9.
11. Jafarnezhadgero AA, Sorkhe E, Oliveira AS. Motion-control shoes help maintaining low loading rate levels during fatiguing running in pronated female runners. Gait & posture. 2019;73:65-70.
12. Jafarnezhadgero A, Alavi-Mehr SM, Granacher U. Effects of anti-pronation shoes on lower limb kinematics and kinetics in female runners with pronated feet: The role of physical fatigue. PloS one. 2019;14(5).
13. Tajik A, Shokri E, Ghanbari A. The Effect of Kinesio Taping of Quadriceps Muscle on the Balance of Non-Elite Football Players After a Local Fatigue Induced Protocol. Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences and Research. 2016;3(1):5-10.
14. Gribble PA, Hertel J. Effect of lower-extremity muscle fatigue on postural control1. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2004;85(4):589-92.
15. Kerschan-Schindl K, Uher E, Zauner-Dungl A, Fialka-Moser V. Cold and cryotherapy. A review of the literature on general principles and practical applications. Acta Medica Austriaca. 1998;25(3):73-8.
16. Michlovitz S. Cryotherapy: The use of cold as a therapeutic agent. Thermal agents in rehabilitation. 1986:73-98.
17. Olson JE, Stravino VD. A review of cryotherapy. Physical Therapy. 1972;52(8):840-53.
18. Harlaar JTK, AJH Prevo, TW Vogelaar, GJ Lankhorst, J. The effect of cooling on muscle co-ordination in spasticity: assessment with the repetitive movement test. Disability and rehabilitation. 2001;23(11):453-61.
19. Hermens HJ, Freriks B, Merletti R, Stegeman D, Blok J, Rau G, et al. European recommendations for surface electromyography. Roessingh research and development. 1999;8(2):13-54.
20. Farahpour N, Jafarnezhadgero A, Allard P, Majlesi M. Muscle activity and kinetics of lower limbs during walking in pronated feet individuals with and without low back pain. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2018;39:35-41.
21. Jafarnezhadgero A, Fatollahi A, Amirzadeh N, Siahkouhian M, Granacher U. Ground reaction forces and muscle activity while walking on sand versus stable ground in individuals with pronated feet compared with healthy controls. PloS one. 2019;14(9):e0223219.
22. Jafarnezhadgero AA, Anvari M, Granacher U. Long-term effects of shoe mileage on ground reaction forces and lower limb muscle activities during walking in individuals with genu varus. Clinical Biomechanics. 2020;73:55-62.
23. Hoseini A KM, Pournemati P, Jamshidi AA, AL-Jamour D, Hadjizadeh S. . Neuro-muscular Fatigue Induced by Repeated Sprint Exercise: The Effect of Cold Water Immersion-Part I. J Res Rehabil Sci 2017;13(1):28-35.
24. Fischer J, Van Lunen BL, Branch JD, Pirone JL. Functional performance following an ice bag application to the hamstrings. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2009;23(1):44-50.
25. Richendollar ML, Darby LA, Brown TM. Ice bag application, active warm-up, and 3 measures of maximal functional performance. Journal of athletic training. 2006;41(4):364.
26. Naserpour H, Sadeghi H. The Effect of Short-Term Use of Cold Spray on Strength and Ankle Joint Position Sense in Professional Wrestlers. Journal of Sport Biomechanics. 2017;3(2):43-50.
27. Hopkins JT, Stencil R. Ankle cryotherapy facilitates soleus function. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. 2002;32(12):622-7.