1. Doherty C, Delahunt E, Caulfield B, Hertel J, Ryan J, Bleakley C. The incidence and prevalence of ankle sprain injury: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective epidemiological studies. Sports Medicine. 2014;44(1):123–40.
2. Vuurberg G, Hoorntje A, Wink LM, Van Der Doelen BFW, Van Den Bekerom MP, Dekker R, et al. Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of ankle sprains: Update of an evidence-based clinical guideline. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2018;52(15):956.
3. Nazarioloum S, Hoseini Y, Bagheri S. The Effect of Ankle Kinesio Taping on Ground Reaction Force Components in Individual with Ankle Sprain during Walking. 2020;
4. Samadi H, Rajabi R, Alizadeh MH, Jamshidi A. Effect of six week neuromusccular training on dynamic postural control and lower extremity function in male athletes with functional ankle instability. Studies of Sports Medici. 2014;5(14):73–90.
5. Ganesh GS, Chhabra D, Mrityunjay K. Efficacy of the star excursion balance test in detecting reach deficits in subjects with chronic low back pain. Physiotherapy Research International. 2015;20(1):9–15.
6. Hopkins JT, Brown TN, Christensen L, Palmieri-Smith RM. Deficits in peroneal latency and electromechanical delay in patients with functional ankle instability. Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2009;27(12):1541–6.
7. Clark VM, Burden AM. A 4-week wobble board exercise programme improved muscle onset latency and perceived stability in individuals with a functionally unstable ankle. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2005;6(4):181–7.
8. Bagheri S, Letafatkar A. The Effect of a Water-Based Training Program on Pain, Range of Motion and Joint Position Sense in Elite Female Swimmers with Impingement Syndrome. Journal of Advanced Sport Technology. 2020;72–81.
9. Pánics G, Tállay A, Pavlik A, Berkes I. Effect of proprioception training on knee joint position sense in female team handball players. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2008;42(6):472–6.
10. Hertel J. Sensorimotor Deficits with Ankle Sprains and Chronic Ankle Instability. Clinics in Sports Medicine. 2008;27(3):353–70.
11. Dizon JMR, Reyes JJB. A systematic review on the effectiveness of external ankle supports in the prevention of inversion ankle sprains among elite and recreational players. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2010;13(3):309–17.
12. Chong RKY, Ambrose A, Carzoli J, Hardison L, Jacobson B. Source of improvement in balance control after a training program for ankle proprioception. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 2001;92(1):265–72.
13. Jafarnezhadgero A, Sadri A, Bahrami Sharif MM, Alipour Sarinasirloo M. Comparison of the EMG frequency spectrum of lower limb muscles during weight training with traditional and novel equipment. Journal of Advanced Sport Technology. 2020;3(2):19–31.
14. Tavakoli S, Forghany S, Nester C. The effect of dual tasking on foot kinematics in people with functional ankle instability. Gait and Posture. 2016;49(4):364–70.
15. Holmes A, Delahunt E. Treatment of common deficits associated with chronic ankle instability. Sports Medicine. 2009;39(3):207–24.
16. Elshemy SA, Ph D, Battecha KH, Ph D. Kinesio Taping Versus Proprioceptive Training on Dynamic Position Sense of the Ankle and Eversion to Inversion Strength Ratios in Children with Functional Ankle Instability. Medical Journal of Cairo University [Internet]. 2013;81(2):61–8. Available from: www.medicaljournalofcairouniversity.com
17. Ross SE, Guskiewicz KM, Gross MT, Yu B. Assessment tools for identifying functional limitations associated with functional ankle instability. Journal of Athletic Training. 2008;43(1):44–50.
18. Dejnabadi H, Jolles BM, Aminian K. A new approach to accurate measurement of uniaxial joint angles based on a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2005;52(8):1478–84.
19. Seo H Do, Kim MY, Choi JE, Lim GH, Jung SI, Park SH, et al. Effects of kinesio taping on joint position sense of the ankle. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2016;28(4):1158–60.
20. Halseth T, McChesney JW, DeBeliso M, Vaughn R, Lien J. The effects of KinesioTM taping on proprioception at the ankle. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. 2004;3(1):1–7.
21. Briem K, Eythörsdöttir H, Magnúsdóttir RG, Pálmarsson R, Rúnarsdöttir T, Sveinsson T. Effects of kinesio tape compared with nonelastic sports tape and the untaped ankle during a sudden inversion perturbation in male athletes. journal of orthopaedic & sports physical therapy. 2011;41(5):328–35.
22. yousefpour keyvan, shojaedin sadredin. Determining the Effectiveness of Kinesio Taping on Balance in Athletes With Acute Sprain and Chronic Ankles Instable. Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2015;17(5):83–93.
23. Callaghan MJ, Selfe J, Bagley PJ, Oldham JA. The effects of patellar taping on knee joint proprioception. Journal of Athletic Training. 2002;37(1):19–24.
24. Chang HY, Chou KY, Lin JJ, Lin CF, Wang CH. Immediate effect of forearm Kinesio taping on maximal grip strength and force sense in healthy collegiate athletes. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2010;11(4):122–7.
25. Zajt-Kwiatkowska J, Rajkowska-Labon E, Skrobot W, Bakula S, Szamotulska J. Application of Kinesio taping for treatment of sports injuries. Research Yearbook. 2007;13(1):130–4.
26. Shields CA, Needle AR, Rose WC, Swanik CB, Kaminski TW. Effect of elastic taping on postural control deficits in subjects with healthy ankles, copers, and individuals with functional ankle instability. Foot & ankle international. 2013;34(10):1427–35.
27. Simoneau M, Corbeil P. The effect of time to peak ankle torque on balance stability boundary: experimental validation of a biomechanical model. Experimental brain research. 2005;165(2):217–28.
28. Robbins S, Waked E, Rappel R. Ankle taping improves proprioception before and after exercise in young men. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 1995;29(4):242–7.
29. King MA. Functional stability for the upper quarter. Athletic Therapy Today. 2000;5(2):17–21.
30. Simon J, Garcia W, Docherty CL. The effect of kinesio tape on force sense in people with functional ankle instability. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine. 2014;24(4):289–94.
31. Rojhani SZ, Shafaee R, Afarandide M. Survey on the effects of balance training on proprioception of knee and ankle joints and equilibrium time in single leg in healthy female students. 2012; 41(4): 289-98.