1. Fretas- juniorreitas-junior C, Gantoisantois P, Fortesortes L, Correiaorreia G, Paesaes P.Effects of the improvement in vertical jump and repeated jumping ability on male volleyball athletes' internal load during a season.
2. Cormie P, McBride JM, McCaulley GO. Power-time, force-time, and velocity-time curve analysis of the countermovement jump: impact of training. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2009;23(1):177-86.
3. Jiménez-Reyes P, Samozino P, Pareja-Blanco F, Conceição F, Cuadrado-Peñafiel V, González-Badillo JJ, et al. Validity of a simple method for measuring force-velocity-power profile in countermovement jump. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 2017;12(1):36-43.
4. Claudino JG, Cronin J, Mezêncio B, McMaster DT, McGuigan M, Tricoli V, et al. The countermovement jump to monitor neuromuscular status: A meta-analysis. Journal of science and medicine in sport. 2017;20(4):397-402.
5. Kollias I, Hatzitaki V, Papaiakovou G, Giatsis G. Using principal components analysis to identify individual differences in vertical jump performance. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. 2001;72(1):63-7.
6. Laffaye G, Wagner PP, Tombleson TI. Countermovement jump height: Gender and sport-specific differences in the force-time variables. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2014;28(4):1096-105.
7. Riggs MP, Sheppard JM. The relative importance of strength and power qualities to vertical jump height of elite beach volleyball players during the counter-movement and squat jump. Journal of human sport and exercise. 2009;4(III):221-36.
8. McLellan CP, Lovell DI, Gass GC. The role of rate of force development on vertical jump performance. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011;25(2):379-85.
9. Earp J, Newton R, Cormie P, Kraemer W. The Influence of Muscle-Tendon Unit Structure on Rate of Force Development, During the Squat, Countermovement, and Depth Drop Jumps. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011;25:S5.
10. Maffiuletti NA, Aagaard P, Blazevich AJ, Folland J, Tillin N, Duchateau J. Rate of force development: physiological and methodological considerations. European journal of applied physiology. 2016;116(6):1091-116.
11. Cronin J, Sleivert G. Challenges in understanding the influence of maximal power training on improving athletic performance. Sports medicine. 2005;35(3):213-34.
12. Haff GG, Carlock JM, Hartman MJ, Kilgore JL. Force-time curve characteristics of dynamic and isometric muscle actions of elite women olympic weightlifters. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2005;19(4):741.
13. Vanezis A, Lees A. A biomechanical analysis of good and poor performers of the vertical jump. Ergonomics. 2005;48(11-14):1594-603.
14. Gore C. Physiological testing for elite athletes. Quality assurance in exercise physiology laboratories Champaign (IL) Human Kinetics. 2000.
15. Lees A, Vanrenterghem J, De Clercq D. Understanding how an arm swing enhances performance in the vertical jump. Journal of biomechanics. 2004;37(12):1929-40.
16. Stone MH, O'brayantBRYANT HS, MccCoy L, Coglianese R, Lehmkuhl M, Schilling B. Power and maximum strength relationships during performance of dynamic and static weighted jumps.ps. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2003;17(1):140-7.
17. Lees A, Vanrenterghem, J, and De Clercq, D. Understanding how an arm swing enhances performance in the vertical jump. J Biomech 2004;37:1929-40.
18. Kawamori N, Rossi SJ, Justice BD, Haff EE, Pistilli EE, O'BRYANT HS, et al. Peak force and rate of force development during isometric and dynamic mid-thigh clean pulls performed at various intensities. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2006;20(3):483-91.
19. Fatahi A, Sadeghi H, Yousefian Molla R, Ameli M. Selected Kinematic Characteristics Analysis of Knee and Ankle Joints During Block Jump Among Elite Junior Volleyball Players.Physical Treatment. 2019:9(3)8-161.
20. Fatahi A, Yousefian Molla R, Ameli M. Three-Dimensional Analysis of Selected Kinetics and Impulse Variables between Middle and Wing Volleyball Attackers during Block Jump Based on Integration Method. Journal of Advanced Sport Technology. 2020;4(2):69-75.
21. Ficklin T, Lund R, Schipper M. A comparison of jump height, takeoff velocities, and blocking coverage in the swing and traditional volleyball blocking techniques. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2014;13(1):78.
22. Javad Sarvestan MC, Masoud Sebyani, Elham Shirzad1, Zdeněk Svoboda. Relationships between force-time curve variables and jump height during countermovement jumps in young elite volleyball players. Acta Gymnica. 2018.
23. Sarvestan J, Svoboda Z, de Oliveira Claudino JG. Force-time curve variables of countermovement jump as predictors of volleyball spike jump height. German Journal of Exercise and Sport Research. 2020;50(4):470-6.
24. Blazevich AJ, Wilson CJ, Alcaraz PE, Rubio-Arias JA. Effects of Resistance Training Movement Pattern and Velocity on Isometric Muscular Rate of Force Development: A Systematic Review with Meta-analysis and Meta-regression. Sports medicine. 2020:1-21.
25. Whitmer TD, Fry AC, Forsythe CM, Andre MJ, Lane MT, Hudy A, et al. Accuracy of a vertical jump contact mat for determining jump height and flight time. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2015;29(4):877-81.
26. Thng S, Pearson S, Rathbone E, Keogh JW. The prediction of swim start performance based on squat jump force-time characteristics. PeerJ. 2020;8:e9208.
27. Laffaye G, Wagner P. Eccentric rate of force development determines jumping performance. Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin. 2013;16(1):82-3.
28. Amasay T. Static block jump techniques in volleyball: Upright versus squat starting positions. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2008;22(4):1242-8.
29. Wagner H, Tilp M, Von Duvillard S, Müller E. Kinematic analysis of volleyball spike jump. International journal of sports medicine. 2009;30(10):760-5.
30. Boullosa D, Abreu L, de Conceição FA, Rodríguez YC, Jimenez-Reyes P. The influence of training background on different rate of force development calculations during countermovement jump. Kinesiology. 2018;50(1):90-5.