1. Dabbagh, R. and B. Nasiri Fard, Safe points in critical situations with passive defense approach (Case Study of Tabriz City). Journal of Rescue Relief. 2019; 11 (3) :214-223.
2. Fazelnia, G., A. kiani. and M. Rastegar, Locating sport places efficiently in the city of zanjan utilizing the hierarchy analysis process and geographic information system, Journal of Research and Urban Planning, 2010;1(1):1-20.
3. Rabani Kiya, E., S.M.Razavi., M. Ghadami. and M.Dosti, Application of GIS for Space Preparation of Sports Using Fuzzy AHP and Delphi Method (Case Study: City Sabzevar). Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 2015; 11(22): 15-28. doi: 10.22080/jsmb.2015.986.
4. Karimi Saleh, M.J, Sport spaces and urban planning, first national conference of city and sport, Tehran,2007. (Persian).
5. Salimi, M., M. Soltanhoseini. and M. Taghvayi, Optimal Site Selection to Build Outdoor Sport Facilities using GIS Case Study: 5& 6th the Regions of Isfahan City (Iran). Sport Management Review, 2013;4(6):37-62.
6. Kordi, M, Examining the distribution of sport spaces in Tehran by GIS: An optimized pattern of localization (case study in 1th region of Tehran), M.A. thesis, Shomal university,2013. (persian)
7. Salehi, R. and R. A. Mansour, Space organization of educational places in Zanjan by GIS, Journal of geographical research,2006; 22. (persian).
8. Nikoomanesh, M. R., A. R. Nazarkhah. and J. Panahyian, Study of the Methods of Passive Defense Implementation in the Energy Field and the Relevant Industries ،International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Research,2014; 3(SP) ,9-10.
9. Parizady, T., H. Hasani Amini. and M. Shahriari, M, Analysis of Passive Defense Provisions. In: 06th Congress of Iranian Association of Geopolitics. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad,2010; 192-195.
10. Hashemi, G,R. Security in the South Caucasus, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tehran,2005.
11. Yazdani M H. and A. Seyedin, Assessment the Vulnerability of Infrastructures in Ardabil City in terms of passive defense . researches in Geographical Sciences. 2017; 17 (44) :179-199
12. Behroz Damirchi , F., , A. Naghizadeh-Baghi. and M. Moharramzadeh, Investigating the sports places of Ardabil in terms of accessibility criteria, second International and Fourth National Conference in Sport Sciences Innovations,2020; Ardabil,Iran.
13. White, R., T. Boult. and E. Chow, A computational asset vulnerability model for the strategic protection of the critical infrastructure. Int. J. Crit. Infrastructure Prot, 2014; 7, 167-177.
14. Rueda, D. F. and E. Calle. “Using interdependency matrices to mitigate targeted attacks on interdependent networks: A case study involving a power grid and backbone telecommunications networks.” Int. J. Crit. Infrastructure Prot. 2017;16 , 3-12.